COVID-19 UpdatesDENTISTRY SERVICES
COVID-19 UPDATES: DETAILS
Dear patients, As you may have heard, a few days ago, the Quebec government recently announced the resumption of elective dental care. Our office will be gradually reopening beginning June 1st. We would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding during our temporary closure and as we reopen. We have many appointments to reschedule and are committed to seeing all of you as soon as we can. If your appointment was cancelled due to COVID-19, we ask that you please wait for us to call you to reschedule the appointment.
The health and safety of all our patients, their families as well as our team is our top priority. Our office has always ensured the highest standards of infection control and given the current COVID-19 outbreak, our team is even more dedicated to ensure we comply with the strictest and highest standards to keep everyone safe.
During our closure, our team has been working diligently to be able to implement many new safety measures at the clinic. Some of these changes include: High performing purification systems in all rooms with HEPA filtration, air ionization and UV disinfection
- Plexiglass at the reception with reduced waiting room seating to allow social distancing.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the clinic.
- Our staff will be wearing additional protective gear.
- We have modified our schedule and will be seeing fewer patients every day in order to maintain proper social distancing and to allow more time for disinfection of the treatment rooms and clinic facilities.
- We will be asking our patients to arrive at their appointment time and to avoid arriving too early. Patients will be asked to wait in their vehicle and call us upon their arrival so that we can ensure the area has been sanitized.
- We will be screening all of our patients with a series of COVID-related questions prior to booking an appointment, again when confirming the appointment and upon their arrival at the clinic. Any patient who has been in contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed COVID-19 positive or presents with flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing will be asked to reschedule their appointment. If you feel sick before your appointment, please call us to reschedule your appointment. At this time, we will not be applying cancellation fees at our office until further notice.
- Patients will be asked to come to their appointment alone. All accompanying family members will be asked to wait outside or in their vehicle. Exceptions (i.e children) will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Upon entering the clinic, patients will be asked to disinfect their hands and wear a face mask provided.
- All staff and patientsí temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer before entering the clinic.
Thank you for your continued patience. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Dr. Seidler, Dr. Del Vecchio and the team of LE 32
Contact Us Have a pressing dental issue that requires our attention? Contact us... Click here
J7V 0M8 Canada